Nutritional Information per serving:
Make a quick lunch for your wedding diet
Lunch is often a struggle when you’re on your wedding diet. You’re not at home, you have limited time, plus you may have got your co-workers inviting you out for a “work lunch”. Plus, if you’ve got a canteen at your office, the choices probably aren’t that great either.
This quick garlic and ginger chicken with vegetables recipe is a great one to get around the common lunch problems.
It’s high in protein, tastes great and only has 285 Calories.
You also save time by making 3 days worth in one go. (Any more and it might not keep in the fridge).
There’s also nothing stopping you eating this for your dinner, a between-meal snack or even your breakfast if you want!
If you enjoy sharing cooking/meal-times with your partner and they need to eat more than you, just add rice or potato to the bowl and you instantly get a meal to sustain someone who has higher calorie needs.
- 450g Chicken Breast
- 400g Carrots
- 300g Broccoli
- 300g Peppers
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- Chicken Stock Cube
- Thumb of Ginger
- Curry Powder
- 10ml of Olive/Coconut/Avocado oil
- 100ml Water
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together.
- Cut and prepare vegetables.
- Microwave carrots and broccoli with a little water until soft.
- Cut the chicken breasts to 150g
- Lay the chicken breasts on a silicone baking sheet (or foil) and sprinkle on some extra curry powder.
- Surround the chicken breasts with the vegetables.
- Pour the sauce over everything!
- Place in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes at 220 degrees.
- Slice the chicken and separate everything equally between three tupperware containers or just eat right then!