Nutritional Information per serving:
Curry is a delicious meal, but can sometimes be high in calories.
This recipe makes the classic dish available to those who are trying to lose fat.
The recipe is high in protein, includes a good helping of vegetables, plus preserves the great taste of a traditional tomato based curry.
I love making bulk meals as it saves time preparing every day and makes it super easy to just remove from the fridge or freezer and heat.
This recipe makes 10 servings and I either store it in Tupperware containers or zip-lock bags.
Add 180 Calories for 50 of uncooked rice.
Serve with a big helping of broccoli.
- 1500g – Chicken Breast.
- 400g – Onion.
- 500 – Bell Peppers.
- 800g – Tinned Chopped Tomatoes (2 x tins)/
- 70g – Coconut oil.
- A handful of spinach.
- Thumb of Ginger.
- 5 – Chicken stock cubes.
- 10 – Cloves of Garlic.
- Curry Powder.
- 2 x tinned tomatoes.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan.
- Add the chicken and season with salt, a little curry powder, and stock cubes.
- When the chicken starts to brown add the onion.
- After a few minutes add the bell pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the contents of the pan.
- Add curry powder to taste.
- Put the lid on and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix in some coriander.